PMP® Certification – Post Training Workshop Support – Why is it needed?
Project management is the core essential for every organization to succeed. While in many cases organizations hire professional certified managers, who have considerable knowledge in project management. These professionals must have valid experience in completing and obtaining necessary data for projects. While the companies also look for certain professionals with maximum experience and having certification in Project Management Institute (PMI). Organizations therefore mostly support the students having project management professional certification.
We know that the PMP certification is one of the world’s leading project management certification which generally consists of 35 contact hours of workshop mandated by PMI or Project Management Institute. These certificate holders have experience in making the most valuable and effective choices in completion of a project. While, having the necessary skills if leadership and knowledge to guide the organization and their respective teams to obtain the organizational goals.
These professionals are trained to work smart and perform in an effective manner while using minimum resources and obtaining maximum results.
What is the PMP examination?
From recent research, we can conclude that by the year of 2027, there would be nearly 2.5 million new and varied project-oriented roles which demand managers having the knowledge of demand and supply in a project. The PMI certification helps in validating your role as a project manager which has the necessary leadership skills which the employers seek in an organization. The PMP certification is mostly comprised of 3 distinct key approaches.
We know that, the PMP certification helps the project managers in obtaining the following skills:
- People management: This skill helps in emphasizing and developing your soft skills that a project manager needs to effectively lead project in the ever-changing environment of project management.
- Process management: This management skill helps in reinforcing both the technical and non-technical aspects of effective and efficient project management by the project managers.
- Business environment management: This management skill helps in effectively highlighting the pros and the connection between projects, finance, resource, organizational goals and organizational Planning.
Why does a project manager need project management workshop?
The project management institute provides every aspect for project management certified professionals who are looking for an institution that can support aspirants in getting certified through PMP with the help of a workshop provided by Project Management Institute. The workshop provides the following necessary aspects:
- An institute to provide the necessary workshop must have a registration certificate under project management institute. It is not possible to conduct a workshop without registering under PMI.
- PMP certification is one of the world’s leading project management certification which generally consists of 35 contact hours of workshop mandated by PMI or Project Management Institutes
- The registered institutions must provide valid resources and materials that are needed in successful completion of the workshop. The workshop mentors must be knowledgeable and effective in providing valuable intel on the successful completion of projects. This experience in the workshop will help the individual on completion of the course.
- A workshop is held by a reputed institute who has experienced workshop mentors. These mentors already have a Project Management Professional certification as well as have worked in various organizations in being the PMP head of various projects. These mentors have the valuable knowledge as well as tips and tricks of how to complete a project. They make sure the proper training of a candidate who appears the workshop. They also provide the necessary support in order to complete the first 35 contact hours of project management. The candidates are required to fulfilthe necessary prerequisites in order to attain the workshop and gain maximum benefits from the following.
Why a candidate needs PMP?
The project management Certification adds immense value to your resume while recent research has ranked Project Management Professional as one of the top certifications in North America and UK. While it has various demonstrations that you can reflect in your resume that you have specific skills such as leadership, resource management, finance management and many more. The PMP Certification also delivers various advantages which leads to a higher median salary which is around 25% higher than other project management certifications. While we can effectively say that the ProCertification proves that a candidate is working smarter and effective in the project that he or she has been assigned.