HEV Skill-Lync Courses – What Can You Expect
HEV Skill-Lync course would equip engineering students on hybrid electric vehicle design, analysis, development and stimulation. It uses various electronic and electrical tools for HEV applications. Therefore, it suits automobile engineers and persons looking for a career in HEV development and research.
Most engineering students lack practical knowledge, which hurdles their chances of employment in high-paying industries despite high academic performance. Skill-Lync helps the students by bridging the gap between academic knowledge and practical skills. It offers courses where industry-related projects are used to gain practical experience.
It has two levels of entry: one postgraduate program in hybrid electric vehicles and postgraduate certification in hybrid vehicle design and analysis.
The program explores the many types of analysis, design, component selection, and sizing at both vehicle and system levels.
The program is based on five modules to learn.
- First – It will help you understand the concepts of electric vehicle building design, performance assessment, battery module system design, and control system.
- Second – It will teach you the design and development of different suspension plans in various vehicle segments.
- Third – It will teach you to research and develop the parts that signify passenger safety while driving the vehicle.
- Fourth – It will teach you the art of working on designing constraints. It helps to learn methods to work on constraints while designing body components and use your knowledge of engineering to the maximum level to create a product.
- Fifth – It will teach you to simulate flow in the system like a cabin –interior, after-treatment systems, turbochargers, superchargers and the complete vehicle.
Upon successful completion of the course, you will develop skills in –
- Core mechanical engineering concepts to design hybrid electric vehicles.
- Compute intrusion length and energy path distribution
- Use of different software to perform multi-body simulation dynamics
- Understand the design constraints in base components and resolve
- Create an electronic domain for turbo machinery simulations
- Know about the core physical models of turbulence and cavitation programs.
- You will understand all vital engineering concepts and tools used by various original equipment manufacturers to design electric vehicles.
- You will understand the methods used in developing new models and knowledge of using the manufacturing concepts while designing a new vehicle.
- You will have practical experience in using the variety of software used by prestigious original equipment manufacturers, which will help design and develop new vehicles.
- You can have complete knowledge of hybrid electric vehicles.
- You will be able to specialise in any domain and gain complete knowledge.
- You will be exposed to the latest trends and practices followed by the industry.
- The software used in the course will help you understand the subjects taught, and you will be ready for the industry.
- You will better understand the concept of electric vehicles, aerodynamics and strength analysis of materials.
After completion of the course, you can opt for a specialisation course on
- Power electronics converters and drives
- Electromechanical engineering
- Mobility engineering
- Automobile engineering
- Automotive engineering
HEV Skill-Lync courses have been a boon to engineers looking to make a career in the Hybrid electric vehicle industry who does not hold proper knowledge and practical knowledge of the concept.